Registered Nurse - PACU
Portland, OR 97239
Shift/Schedule: Variable days, including weekends, 10-hour shifts, Days or Evenings
Oregon Nursing license
BLS and ACLS
At least two years nursing experience
Critical Care experience
PACU experience preferred
Department Specific Working Conditions:
• Patient stability varies from day surgery to critical care.
• All nurses work Pre-op, Phase I and Phase II post-op.
Department Specific Requirements (competencies, equipment, certifications, etc.):
• Minimum of 2 years current Pre/Post/Perianesthesia Care nursing experience or 2 years current critical care nursing experience (*current: within 6 months).
• Current ACLS at time of hire
Department Specific Preferences (competencies, certifications, etc.):
• 2-5 years experience working in a level one trauma center.
• CPAN, CAPA, CCRN certification.
• Electronic Health Record (E.H.R) documentation experience (ie., Epic, etc)
This is a contract position offered by Abbott & Associates Professional Placement with their client. Sign on now and receive a $100 bonus on your first check! Work with a local agency who has been a leader in staffing solutions in the area for over 16 years. We are deeply passionate about helping every candidate and every match that we make is proof of the commitment and drive that we run our business on.