Portland, OR 97239
7 days per week 4x10hr shifts = 40hrs/week
Not to exceed 40 hrs in one week
Candidates must be Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certified
• Current, unencumbered Oregon State RN license.
• BLS certification issued by the American Heart Association or the Military Training Network.
• At least 2 years hospital nursing experience in hematology/oncology and/or bone marrow transplant required.
• Communication skills including fluency in oral and written English.
• Current chemotherapy provider card
The registered nurse (RN) provides compassionate, evidence-based, and efficient care to individuals, families, communities and patient populations. The RN’ s care delivery is consistent with the Oregon Nurse Practice Act, the ANA Scope and Standards of Practice, and the ANA Code of Ethics. The RN demonstrates the professional role obligations of scientist, leader, practitioner, and knowledge transferor. Professional accountability enriches the RN’ s engagement as a leader in promoting a inter-professional culture of collaborative decision-making, innovation, life-long learning, and teamwork.