Product Support Representative I
Beaverton, OR 97008
Product Support Representative
A pioneer in the development of logistics software is searching for a Product Support Representative to join their Customer Service and Product Support team. The Product Support Representative is responsible for assuring customer satisfaction by providing quality service in the delivery of their products and services. The Product Support Representative has advanced customer service skills and is proficient with basic product and technical support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides telephone, fax, online chat, and email support for products
- Delivers product training to new and existing customers
- Handles account information changes, billing questions and payments over the phone
- Participates in pre-release testing of products and provides productive input to QA and engineering as to how product quality and customer satisfaction can be improved
- Assists product managers and engineering staff with product development by asking for customer feedback and relaying customer problems, concerns and requests
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Must have quick and efficient typing and data entry skills
- Intermediate PC skills including, Internet navigation skills; specifically, the ability to use email and a web browser to retrieve and process information in an accurate and efficient manner
PAY & BENEFITS
- $14.50/hr with future opportunities for growth and advancement
Hours are full time. Shifts are available between 4am-6pm.
*Must be authorized to work in the U.S.*
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity offered by Abbott & Associates Professional Placement with their client company.
Who is Abbott & Associates Professional Placement?
We are a family-owned and operated staffing agency working in the Oregon and SW Washington market since 2002. We are a Woman Business Enterprise and Emerging Small Business certified company, also accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
Abbott & Associates has recently been recognized as a Finalist for the Excellence in Family Business awards by the Austin Family Business program at Oregon State University.
Why you should work with us:
Work with a small, locally-owned staffing agency that takes a personally tailored approach to every match they make. Helping people is our greatest passion and what drives us everyday. With Abbott & Associates you won't just feel like a number, you will feel like family!
Visit our website to learn more about us or simply do a quick google search to read the wonderful things people have said about working with us!