Portland, OR 97239
A large hospital in downtown Portland searching for a Medical Assistant. The Medical Assistant will be responsible for rooming patients, taking vitals and performing injections and blood draws.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assisting program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association
- Medical Assistant certification is not required but is preferred. Certification will be required 6 months after hire date.
- Must be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be driven and motivated
Hours are Monday-Friday 8: 00am – 5: 00pm
This is a temporary position that has the possibility of going perm offered by Abbott & Associates with their client company.